Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Utah & House Decorating!

So, on Friday Sept. 9th it was my sister Tianna's birthday. She turned the big 18! Every year on her birthday i have always surprised her and I wasn't going to miss this year! She lives in Orem, Utah now so Presten, Tanessa (my youngest sister) and I headed up to Utah to surprise her. My Aunt Katrina knew that we were coming and was trying not to let Tianna know about it. When we got there we rang the door bell and were so excited to surprise her. She opens the door, and the first thing she says as she hugs us is, "why are you guys here? Ha, you guys are so weird" hahah a typical Tianna statement haha. We took her to dinner at PF Changs with a whole bunch of people. Afterwards we went bowling and than she received a phone call from Olive Garden telling her she was hired! What more could a girl ask for, friends, family and a job! The next day we hung out with the Waite's and watched Mack's soccer game. Lily and sophie fixed Presten's hair for the game and made him look beautiful! All in all we had a WONDERFUL weekend vacation with the family! Wish we could have stayed longer.
We may have been a LIL' bored on the drive huh


Family at the bday dinner!

All the boys that showed up to support Tianna's birthday! She's popular




Uncle Bryan & Aunt Katrina

Jessica & Mitch


"Is it REALLY a hair dryer?!"


Sisters!


Yay! she got a strike!


Awwww SO pretty




Soccer Champ!

After our wonderful vaca we came back home to School for Presten and work for me. Presten had a presentation he had to give on Tuesday to his class and he presented on newlywed finances. He thinks it went well but I felt bad because I was sick last week and got him sick, so he had to do his presentation while being sick. I know, what a great wife I am. Well tonight after work I came home and just had some new energy. I went through and cleaned up all the clutter and had Presten help me decorate! woo hoo! It feels so nice and is SO fun to decorate your own house! Who knew I'd like decorating so much? Here's some pics of our new lil' place! Well that's all for now! until next time!
Our book case in our living room

The wall that my Aunts decorated for me

Our new ottoman and living room area

The wall Presten decorated

Our Dining Room

Cute Kitchen




The bed spread that Presten let me get! LOVE him!

Guest Bedroom #1

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bedroom #2




No comments:

Post a Comment