Friday, July 27, 2012

Adventure Time & Moving!


The gorgeous sunrise on the way to Denver.
So I had to leave Wyoming sooner than expected which was a bummer and I was sad to have to leave Presten again but such is life. So before I left Wyoming Trent and Kit wanted to do something EPIC before I left. What was this awesome adventure we took? oh you know just headed to Elitch Gardens! So we drove 5hrs to Denver, CO and went to Elitch Gardens! Oh my can we talk about how LEGIT that was?! We had a BLAST!!!! Pres, Trent, Kit and I all went. We left Buffalo around 5:00 AM and got there at 10:30AM. We spent the afternoon at the water park and then ended the day off with the rides and theme park until it was shut down due to the weather. BOO! We were bummed about that but we had spent all day there and it was probably time for us to go lol We left the theme park and had dinner at Cinzzetti's and then left around 9pm and made it home around 3:00 am. The drive back was super LONG cuz we were all tired and Trent and Kit drove home (what awesome boys) but oh man it was so worth it! Here are some pics from the trip! 

Trent asleep

Kit

Ha, they were so tired!!! Good thing they could sleep on the way there. We got to sleep on the way back

We made it to Elitch Gardens!!!!

We all wore bright colors so we wouldn't lose each other lol

Waiting in line!

Pool Time! woop woop!


We found Kit's shirt...it was even leopard print! He was stoked!

The boys!

Waiting to ride the Mind Eraser! The boys were laughing cuz they had NEVER had random ppl take pics of them before...well welcome to life with me! ha :D

Ha, so the guy in front of us had the same shirt as Presten and well, me being the crazy wife that he married asked him if he could take a picture with Pres just cuz it was so great that they were wearing the same shirt ha! yup you can tell Pres was ready to kill me lol 

This is his EXCITED face

and this is my excited face! I think mine's better lol

This is after the ride...that ride was CRAZY! ha

The tower of doom! They take you to the tip top and just DROP you! You can't even breathe or scream or anything! It was SO fun!

Can you tell that the mind eraser did a number on pres? ha poor buy got his brain all jumbled up on that ride hahaha

I love this man!

This was AWESOME! The log roller coaster is coming down the ramp...notice the girl in the black tank and short shorts by the fence

And here it comes


She had NO idea she was going to get wet! ha that water was INTENSE!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!

video
Just look at how big that splash is! ha

Waiting in line to ride the rapid water creek ride


It was a LONG 45 min of waiting to ride the ride


But we FINALLY made it! After this ride we rode the log ride!

After riding the log ride. We got SOAKED but it was Epic!


video


A storm was moving in and this is their reaction to the rides being shut down...Sad moment!

These two are just hat boys ha


I was laughing cuz they were close to matching! How cute are they?

What an AMAZING day we had!!!

Yay for Elitch Gardens!!!!

After Elitch Gardens we went to Cinzetti's for dinner. It's a huge Italian Restaurant that's a buffet style. It was SO delicious and we absolutely LOVED it! We ate too much and left fat and happy ha

Pres sporting my glasses, tender hahah

The inside of the restaurant

It was so cool!

So after That awesome weekend, I left on Monday and headed to Utah to stay a couple of days and then to finish the drive back to Durango. While there I got to see Ashley and Maddi and Kim. It was SO awesome to see them! I had dinner with Ash and Maddi and got to hear all about Ash's mission in Uraguay! It made me miss those girls SO much! While together we called Haley and spoke with her and hubby Hugo. She said that Sophie (her little girl) is doing SO good and I can't wait to meet her cute lil' girl! Kim and I had planned to go to the temple together and do a session at the SLC Temple but I was there on July 24th and didn't realize how BIG of a holiday it was in Utah. Like they shut down all their stores, and the temples are all closed and they have PARADES galore! Like a parade in every town all morning and then they do fireworks. It's like the 4th of July all over again! It was crazy! So instead we went to lunch and then we headed to Creek City (it's an outside mall across from the temple and the church owns it. It just opened like 6 months ago and it is the neatest thing ever!) So we spent all day there and talking and all that until she had to go to work at 4 :( bummer on that but it was SO fun and we had a BLAST! I was so glad to see them! I was SO sad to have to leave. It made me realize how much I missed them! Here are some pics of  all that!


YAY for finally seeing mountains again! I def. missed seeing these awesome mountains! Aren't they beautiful?!

Me, Maddi and Ash! Love THESE girls!!!

Talking to Haley on the phone! We love her!

Kim and I at City Creek!

Love this girl!!!!!

For the night of the 24th I went with Aunt Katrina and Uncle Bryan to a neighborhood BBQ and firworks show. They had a dunking tube and Mack was one of the ones that wanted to be dunked like a BAJILLION times! it was so funny! this is him getting dunked!

Sophie and Lily

Giving hugs!

Awww sweet girl!

Mack and his friends watching the fireworks


HOME SWEET HOME! View from the CR! LOVE this view!


I hope you enjoyed the pics! Love you tons and hope you have the best week EVER!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment