Sunday, May 26, 2013

Letter to my Best Friend Kim on her Mission!

H. Kim, My Love!!!
So I was going to send you pics in the mail with the letter I am sending you tomorrow, but the other two letters I sent that contained pictures both came back to me so I just figured I would send these to you via email that way you get to see them, and you'll receive them quicker! ha I love and Miss you!!!!!

Tanessa, me, Bran and Tianna at the airport welcoming Brandon Home!

Here are the baby bump pics you requested...no judging...the belly is HUGE ha!

3 Months Along
22 Weeks Along

24 Weeks Along

27 Weeks along - 6 Months (Most recent Pic)

 Below are some 3D Pictures of Baby D! 
This is the head. The right eye is hidden, but you can see the mouth, left eye, left ear and nose

Here is a profile pic. The left arm is covering it's mouth.


A profile pic again. 
The baby def. has Presten's nose and has my chunky chipmunk cheeks haha 

Hope you have a GREAT week! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY!!! I hope your comps spoil you and that you have the best Birthday Week EVER!!!!!! 
Love you tons!!!!!
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment