Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Life In May

The month of May we were quite busy and decided that one night we just needed to have an us night! So Presten and I went on a date on main. I know it was small and simple but it was SO much fun!
The beginning of the night

We went to the Dawg House on Main. They serve hot dogs, gyros and other delicious food! Presten and I got a philly cheese steak hot dog and a Chicago dog. Talk about delicious! And yes I'm being one of those people that takes pictures of their food. :D




May Presten also started softball. He and my dad are playing on a softball team that plays every Tuesday night and so far they are doing awesome!

Just look at that awesome stance! ;)

The carnival came into town and we just had to make our way there of course! I was kind of bummed cuz the rides looked so awesome this year but nope, the belly's a lil' too big to ride those rides ha but none the less it was still so fun!

My adorable parents!

Ness and Pres...don't they look super stoked to be taken a pic together? 

I love this man! That's all for the month of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment