Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby D Update and Date Night

Today was a FABULOUS day! After getting work done and out of the way, Presten and I went out on a picnic for dinner. We ate by the river and then afterwards Presten indulged my crazy side and pretended to be a tourist with me! ha Yes we pretended to be tourists in Durango! It was quite fun really, and I was so glad that Presten played along!



We went to the train station

Took pics of the strater and the Horse Carriage 

Presten found his buddy Blue!




We went inside and explored the Strater and I showed Presten some of the hidden doors and knobs inside. That was fun!



And...we found the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Bear!


It was a night worth taking the jeep in. We even took the top off and I blasted some pretty sweet music and danced while Presten looked at me shaking his head and laughing. He sometimes thinks I'm crazy, but I know that he wouldn't have me any other way! All in all it was a really great date night! I love summer and I love summer nights that I get to spend with my man!

Time for a baby update!!!
I am 29 weeks along in this pic. (6 months)
I had my glucose appt. test today and...I Passed yay! But ugh, can I say that I don't ever wanna take that test again. It was so not fav! I don't do well having sugar in the mornings and my test was this morning at 7:45 am and that's ALOT of sugar to intake! It totally gave me the jitters and I didn't feel all that great and poor Baby D, I'm pretty sure I put it in a sugar coma ha! But let me tell you after dinner that baby was ALL over the place! It felt like it was playing in a bouncy castle or something ha I'm sure it wishes it had more room in there! 
So the details of the pregnancy...yes I look like I'm carrying a basketball under the shirt but trust me it's a belly ha. I get a lot of people asking me how many weeks I have left and if I'm due soon and if I'm having twins...to answer all those questions, I'm not having twins, I have roughly 11 weeks left and my due date is August 23. The doctors say I'm right on schedule and my measurements are great, I just have such a small torso and nowhere for the baby to go but straight out. I still have not had any kind of nausea or sickness which I have been SO grateful for! In all honesty this has been the easiest pregnancy and I have enjoyed EVERY moment of it! I haven't had any cravings but def. love fruit right now. I can still wear my wedding ring, and can still get some great sleep! The baby has been moving a lot more now which was been SO fun! As my brother would quote, "he's gonna be a soccer player, yes he is!" haha But really I think our baby is gonna be some sort of athlete! It's favorite thing to do is not kick, but to roll! Like literally roll and spin and turn and man oh man, it's the craziest feeling ever! Not to mention how weird it is to see the belly move! Last night you could feel it's little hands and feet as it was pushing out and agains the tummy. Presten has enjoyed being able to feel the baby's movements as well. I am just loving every moment of this and I can't wait to meet our sweet baby! My darling sister came and took maternity pics for me and is working on editing those so I'm really looking forward to that! I think that's all I have so far on Baby D! If you have any questions just let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment