Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Maternity Pictures

So....I am so extremely blessed to have an AMAZING sister who is absolutely wonderful at photography! Not to mention she loves me SOOOO much that she takes pictures for me! She did my maternity pics for Presten and I and I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE them! She never disappoints! I love my family and the support they have given me my entire life and especially during this pregnancy! It's so fun that to have everyone just as excited as I am to welcome this sweet baby into this world!



I Love his face! You can tell he's doing some serious belly shaking there! Poor baby...haha














I have to say this is one of my favorites! Presten just makes the pictures that much cuter! I'm so lucky to have such a stud of a husband!








This one looks like I have a basketball under my shirt! I promise it's really the baby lol








Tianna is amazing! I'm so glad she's willing to do all this for me! She's a superstar!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment