Sunday, August 18, 2013

39 Weeks....

So what's the latest on me and Baby D? Well I might as well update you as there is still no baby and I have time on my hands! I have gone my whole pregnancy as probably the luckiest preggo ever! The only sickness I have felt this entire time was just in the beginning, the first trimester. Since then I have been able to exactly what I want when I want to. I have had no weird cravings. Although I still enjoy the Lemon-Lime Gatorade and a fan of smoothies for sure. I walk three days a week with my friend Makena who is due in Sept. It's been nice to have someone that's going through the same thing you are! Makes everything that much more exciting! It's also nice to walk to keep ourselves in shape. I have gained a total of 28 lbs my entire pregnancy which is pretty dang good and I'm hoping that it will be easy to work off after the baby comes. The baby is as healthy as ever. Every doctor appt. each doctor comments on how much the baby moves and how STRONG the baby's heartbeat is. It makes me happy and gives me such great relief to know that I have one extremely healthy baby inside! The doctors informed me that the baby could come any time and I am hoping that it's sooner than later! We shall see what time frame Baby D is on though ha I have the hospital bag packed, I have the diaper bag packed, the baby carrier is in the car, the baby room is all set up, organized and decorated, all I need now is the baby! I'm getting very ancy needless to say. I can't wait to find out if we have a mini presten or a mini me. Stay tuned to the blog to find out what Baby D is!!!! :D

Me at 39 weeks...Baby looks like they wanna come out the belly button

So this week I came home and there was a giant box on the porch addressed to Baby D. I didn't know what it was but was very excited to open it. Well what was inside was the best surprise EVER!!!! Inside was a GIANT life size Giraffe! Talk about the cutest thing ever! I almost did a happy dance but uh when I went to jump up and down and dance I felt like that wasn't the best idea with how large the belly is and all. It could have been quite the sight, seeing a 9 month preggo happy dance! ha


The giraffe came from John & Michelle Gilleland and it's the Cutest thing in the whole world! I'm absolutely in love! Thank you Gilleland's! Baby D is going to be a HUGE fan! I just know it! Well that's all for now, hopefully the next post will be baby pics ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment