Thursday, August 8, 2013

Utah Baby Shower!!!

So my family loves me and absolutely spoils me! My Aunt Mori who lives in California wanted to throw me a baby shower and flew into Utah and put one together on Aug 3rd! I felt so loved! Most of my family Utah were able to come and for me to see them. I was so grateful to have everyone there and for all the love and support that they have given me. They decorated the townhome and everything was SO adorable! I honestly can't thank My Mom, Aunt Mori, Aunt Katrina, Tia Sonia, Tia Beatrice and sister Tianna for all the hard work and effort they put into decorating and putting everything together for me. I really am so blessed! Here are some fun pics to enjoy! Also big thanks to Tianna for all the pics! She's a superstar! The theme was ready to pop!

Yes I got a rocking chair! My mom hearts me A LOT!!!!

The take home goodie bags

My Aunt Mori and Marissa (my cousin) made all the cut out girls look like me! 



The living room!

My Aunt Suzy's infamous popcorn. This stuff is to die for!

"Natasha Is About To Pop"

Tia Sonia

Tia Beatrice

My bro Bran, he was helping to taste test the food to make sure it was yummy ;)

Joshua my cousin

Tia and my mom

Aunt Suzy & Aunt Mori


Prepping the food

These cake pops were super delicious! Couldn't stop eating them!


Yummy food!

Tia Sonia & I



My mom knows me all too well. She found the SOFTEST blanket to go with the chair. Yes I'm weird and have this thing about soft stuff. Blankets, clothes...anything I touch has to be super soft ha. Call me crazy lol 

They even decorated the front door!

Even though I'm Preggo I've still got it goin' on ;)

This picture was just too awesome to pass up! Tianna told them to get ready for the pic and this is what they did. Each one did something different to make themselves look sexy for the pic ;) ha I absolutely love these ladies!

Aunt Katrina & Aunt Mori!

Glamour shots!!!!




Aunt Barbara and I

Aunt Sande! All zebra'd out! My kind of style!

Baby Jake (Jennie my cousins son) & Aunt Katrina 

Laura (Adam, my cousin's wife) & my mom

Tanessa & Emma

Aunt Suzy & Staysha

Sweet Jake

Look at those squishy thighs! Ha too fun!







The baby gets all the lovin' before me...I guess this is what I have to look forward to ha

Aunt Dixie, Aunt Suzy & Staysha

Mother & Daughter


Aunt Katrina & Tia Sonia

Jennie & Katelin Love these girls!

My amazing sister!

Aunt Barabar & My Mom. (Aunt Barbara was my Mom's Grandma's sister. When my Great Grandma Carol passed away Aunt Barbara stepped in and took over being Grandma for my mom and her siblings)


Tia Beatrice & her daughter Tia Sonia. 

Everyone wanted a turn in the chair. What can I say it's a comfy one!




Comfy Aunt Mori







Learning how to waterfall braid

My sister and mom!



We are a lil' crazy but that's ok! 
A HUGE thank you to EVERYONE for coming to the shower, for helping and just for all the support and love you have all given me throughout this pregnancy! I have no doubt that Baby D is coming into one AMAZING and loving family! I don't know what I would do without all of you! You make life complete!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment