Friday, December 27, 2013

The Polar Express!

Two days after Christmas, that Friday we all went out to lunch as a family and did some Main street browsing and shopping. We ate lunch at RGP's in the main mall (they are my FAVORITE place to eat!) I LIVE for their Southwest Turkey wrap! Talk about the best ever!!!! 


The group!





Tutu & Breck

Jessica & I

That night we got a treat! Presten was able to get free tickets through his work for the Polar Express. Presten, Breck and I got to go on Polar Express and it was AWESOME!!!! We had so much fun and Breck loved the whole thing! 






Each of us got Round Trip Gold Tickets!!!

They gave us hot chocolate and cookies on the way there.



At the North Pole



It's the main character from the movie!

Santa!!!


Each kid got their very own bell!

Breck really liked his!

On the way back from the North pole we sang all sorts of christmas songs



We got to see Santa's Reindeer in training










It was such a fun night and neat experience! Definitely something I would like to continue to do every year with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment