Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Happy Birthday & Breck!


Every April and October we get the most wonderful treat! The Prophets and Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints get to speak to us. We gather together in person, via the internet, radio, tv etc. to hear the guidance and counsel from our wonderful leaders. This year this special treat was on my birthday! What a great way to spend my birthday! Spending the day with my handsome boys listening to the guidance from those that love us most! Not to mention I was super spoiled because my AMAZING hubby got me an Under Armour Sweatshirt that glows in the dark! Yup be jealous! I got myself a keeper!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


The rest of this month was full of just absolute fun with our little guy! He is walking around everywhere...as long as he his holding on to something. He has the balance and everything but once he realizes nothing is holding him up he sits himself right down. Silly boy doesn't think he can walk on his own! Love him to pieces!



We had some visitors come to Durango! Steven Holt and his wife came to Durango for their Anniversary and we got the privilege of going to dinner with them! We had so much fun together and it was so great to get to see them! 

my handsome boys!




This kid loves to be on the go. When we are moving he is always sleeping! The 4 pictures above are how he spends his time in the stroller! 



Breck's 1st Pancake! 


Pancakes are a success! He LOVED them!







More of Breck's accomplishments this month have been eating new foods in general. He LOVES the Ritz crackers, cheeze Its, Goldfish...anything he can eat on his own basically he loves! He is def. not a picky eater by any means! Loves his fruits, veggies everything pretty much! There is not one thing that we have given him that he will not eat. He's such a good little man! Side Note...all the pictures below are 90% Breck...I'm a little obsessed!


























He has learned to stand up and try to climb out of his crib. We had to lower his bed to the lowest setting and even then he still tries to climb! He's a little Monkey!




It's official...I'm gonna eat him!

No comments:

Post a Comment