Friday, May 16, 2014

Projects In May

So this is a fun project Presten has been up to! Our friends needed help with their backsplash in their kitchen, and my AMAZING hubby offered to help! Ok you're right, he didn't offer...I offered him and he went along with it! That's because he is just that awesome! Anyway...I am lame and didn't get any before pictures but these some pics that the boys took when they were done. They did an AWESOME job! They are awesome...I think we will keep them ;)
This one is my favorite! I love the design and how it turned out!






Now this tells you how much my hubby really does love me! We have had a desk and small shelf that I have been wanting to repaint for like months! I just have never had the time to get around to it. Well I finally decided to make time and it just so happened to be the night before Brandon & Beyleigh came to visit! So we stayed up til 1:00am painting our furniture, and Presten helped me and didn't call me crazy or anything! He is the best of the best! Below are the before and Afters!

Before




After



Before


After


I absolutely love how cute they turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment