Thursday, January 1, 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

So I have been ridiculously busy and never had any time to send out Christmas Cards! So here is your Christmas Card! 

Presten is a Credit Analyst at First National Bank and really enjoys his job. We were able to attend his work Christmas Party this year and I got to meet a lot of the people he works with and his friends. They are all great people and have such a great sense of humor. It was so fun to meet them all! He is the Sunday School Teacher for 12-13yr olds and I have no doubt that he does a great a job. In his spare time when he is not working, he loves to watch football, and spend time with Breck and I. He is a great Dad! He loves his little man!

Natasha is a stay at home. I still help my parents out here and there with their business but I get to spend all my time and energy focused on Breck. I enjoy being able to stay home with him and to teach him and help him to learn and grow. I am the Primary Secretary at church, and really enjoy working with the kids. I have discovered a new found love for crafting, and have now become somewhat obsessed! I love spending time with my friends, but since we only have one car right now it's a little hard to get out with them as often as I would like. We are still in Durango, CO where my family and that's been great for us to have them around!

Breck is a busy busy boy! He is ALL BOY!!! He is 1 1/2yrs old and full of so many wonderful qualities! His favorite toys are CARS & TRUCKS!!!! I think it may have been that I rode the Rzr's while pregnant with him, because he is obsessed! He loves anything with a wheel. He loves steering wheels, and car wheels etc. He knows the sound they make as well. He started making car noises when he first started to crawl. He is a very intelligent little guy! He speaks his own language, and boy is he a talker! I think he takes after his father in that sense ;) haha jk It's definitely after me! He knows the spanish, sign language and english terms for please, more, food, milk, up, down, sleep, bath and so much more. I speak to him in Spanish and Presten speaks in English and he knows exactly what we are asking and saying. This white albino toehead of mine has some Latin blood! As soon as he hears a song or music or anything he HAS to dance! He can't help it, and boy does he have some moves! He can shake it! When he doesn't want to dance or is too tired he tries to cover his ears so he can't hear the music in hopes that he won't have to dance haha he is our sweet boy! He loves water, swimming and bath time are the best. he loves drinking water, does not like soda or juice which can be a downfall sometimes but he is super healthy ha He has brought so much joy into our lives and I am so happy that he is ours! He is SUCH a GOOD little boy! He is so sweet and so wonderful! We have been so spoiled to have such a sweet guy join our family! 

We are all doing great and really enjoying all the blessings we have been given this year. I hope your families are doing just as wonderful as ours! We love you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!

Enjoy these wonderful blooper moments!












love my mom and sisters



he loves kissing me, I promise! ha


No comments:

Post a Comment