Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Family News in June!

You may have already guessed it, but if you haven't......SURPRISE!!!!!
We are so HAPPY to announce that we have a new slugger coming February 2016!!!


So...After getting back from our trip to Wyoming I was feeling a little off. When I say a little, I mean super grumpy, kinda irritable and just sicker than sick! I could not figure out what was going on. I had a hunch and decided to act upon it...I took a test and lo and behold it was POSITIVE!


two lines baby! TWO LINES!!!!!

Last time I was pregnant I kinda just told Presten and didn't make it fun or anything, so this time I thought it would be fun to take pictures of him as I told him. So, when he got home from work I told him I wanted to take some family pics...I'm sneaky like that lol 




I took a pic of him and Breck and as I snapped the photos I told him. His reaction? A big grin with a little laugh. Then he told me, I kinda had a feeling ha This guy doesn't give me BIG surprise reactions, so I just take what I can get from this guy...It's ok, his smile is pretty cute so I'll take it lol 





After taking pictures Presten decided to play some pall with Breck...Which helped give us the idea of our announcement! 






Father's Day weekend my parents were in Utah visiting my siblings, which worked our PERFECT for us! We headed into town and found some super cute baseball gear and headed out to get our pictures on!
Daddy getting Breck's glove on


Isn't this the cutest thing ever?!

He would only wear the glove for like a second so I was lucky I got this pic lol 

For us doing these ourselves and only using a camera, I think we did pretty well! I love how cute the pics came out! I love my little family and I am SO happy that we are adding another cutie to the mix!









He only wore his hat backwards because I asked him too....he'd rather wear it the right way lol 


We are SUPER excited and so glad that we get to share our exciting news with all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment