Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pressure Cooker Potato Chili Chicken Soup

I don't know if your family is the same, but in my family it's so hard to get my kids to eat all of their food! The only way seems to be if I make a casserole or something. Well, I dislike casseroles very much! They are just so gross to me ha so I have come up with this ANAZING soup recipe and my kids eat it like crazy! It's the air absolute favorite! I'm sharing it with you all in case you need a delicious way to get your kids to eat their veggies! Happy cooking!



Pressure Cooker Potato Chili Chicken Soup

Ingredients:
5 lbs. russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 large onion, small diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon seasoning salt (I used Country Bob's)
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 cups chicken stock or broth
¼ cup butter
2 Cans of Chicken
1-2 cups of Frozen veggies or fresh veggies
1 Can Green Chili
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup whole milk
sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and diced green onion for garnish

Directions:
Sauté onions and garlic

Add in salt, pepper, chicken stock or broth, potatoes, chicken and butter.
Cook on High Pressure for 5 Min

Quick release and mash potatoes until desired consistency. Add in the vegetables, Green Chili, Heavy Cream and Whole Milk.

Serve and garnish/top with sour cream, cheese green onions...ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment